Dec 7, 2006

My First Blog Post

I have to admit that I'm new to this. I've never really read blogs and this is the first time I've ever created one....thus a new experience on the net for me....WooHoo! I just wanted a place to show off my knitting, rant when things are crazy and a place to escape to when I need too. Which seems to be all the time for me anymore. Two kids and living in the middle of nowhere will do that to you...lol. Seems to me I'm always running around like a chicken with it head cut off *sigh*.

As soon as I find some time, I will be adding more about my knitting. Projects, pictures, etc. I'm pretty new to knitting but have fallen in love with it. I love to make socks. I've already made a few for my oldest daughter and I'm working on a pair for myself.
Labels:


No comments:

Post a Comment