Jan 20, 2007

Sniffle Sniffle

Sniffle, Sniffle....I didn't get any more boxes today.....lol. Although I didn't think I would actually see any more boxes come in today. I did get my replacement needles and cables for my Options set but I didn't get my Knit Picks order that was placed either the same day or the day before my call to Knit Picks for the replacement needles and cables.....lol. Of course my replacements were sent out USPS First Class mail and my order which got hung up in Denver for 5 days was sent via Fedex Smartpost. Who said Fedex was suppose to be faster. : )

Plus I'm waiting on Fedex to bring the new parts to Kaity's dresser mirror. We got Kaity a new 6 drawer big girl dresser for her room and it has a big mirror that mounts to the back of the dresser. The mirror mounts were flawed so they are sending us new ones.

I'm figuring I'll see my Knit Picks order, Opal yarn, and stitch markers sometime next week. I'll still have my yarn for Kaity's sweater and the order of needles from the new place. Man I didn't realize I still had so much stuff out there. I knew the stitch markers were going to take an extra day or so before they shipped because the seller is going to custom make them so they will fit on all my needles up to US 10.5. I already have some pretty green ones for sock making....needed some for my bigger needles. I have some of the boyle plastic ones but I wanted some pretties...lol.

Well I'm off to try and get my little monkey in bed....hopefully.....so I can knit.

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment