May 15, 2007

Feed Issues

Is anyone having problems with their readers not updating my blog correctly?  I know for awhile there I would post something and then the readers like bloglines and google would take 5-8 hours to pull the post...normally they post within a few minutes but could take an 30 minutes to an hour.  There seem to be problems where some readers are not picking up my feed at all for days at a time.  Can you all let me know if you've been experiencing these problems and which reader you are using?  Hopefully we can get this figured out.  I thought that deleting the feed out of the reader and hitting the subscribe link on my blog would fix the problem, but it hasn't fixed all of them.

Thanks Bunches!



4 comments:

  1. Bloglines sometimes take 4 to 6 hours to see my new posts. That's most of the time. But this morning it took less than an hour. I have another blog on wordpress and that one updates instantly. So I don't know why really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using Google reader I'm hit or miss on getting you updated...even with the new feed burder

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use feedburner to send my feed out. It seems to work better with bloglines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup - Google Reader is still not updating you - even after deleting and re-adding. :-(

    ReplyDelete