Apr 20, 2007

Friday

Sorry, couldn't come up with a snappy title.  :~)

First up, yarn.



Dsc02793
This is the yarn I ordered from Discontinued Yarn.  I bought it to make a sundress for Kaity and maybe something for Bree.  There is enough to make something for both girls.  I'll figure out exactly what I'm going to use it for later.  :~)






Next up, I seen this out on Wendy's blog and Sheri's  blog today and figured I'd join in too.  So here's what my fridge looks like.



Dsc02798



The fridge has been cleaned up so it's not as bad as it use to be.  We made Kaity clean up some of her drawings a few weeks ago.  She had the whole fridge covered in her drawings.  :~)



My Monkey Swap Pal received her box and she loved everything.  I was a little nervous and worried that she wouldn't like what she got but she loved it all.....Yippy!








3 comments:

  1. I'm afraid to post a picture of my fridge because it will tell the world how totally anal I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fridge looks pretty neat and tidy. It's missing a twinless sock, though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did I click that yarn link? Why? Why? oooo they have great prices.....

    ReplyDelete