Dec 3, 2010

Puppy Cuteness Overload

As promised a post dedicated to the new puppy. No she does not have a name yet. She's an English Springer Spaniel. Her color is liver and white and she has the prettiest hazel eyes. We're all undecided on her name. I did crack up when I found out her mommy's name is Calamity Jane and her daddy is Duke of Doom. Those are great names. I'm going to make it easy and embed the slide show of pics of puppy girl.









She's my new toe warmer. If I'm setting in my computer chair you can pretty much figure that she's going to be laying on my toes. I must say that she's by far the smartest dog in the world....course I am a little bias. Potty training is going great and she's learning very quickly the rules of the house. Generally a clap of the hand and a firm No makes her stopping doing wrong and she moves on to the next new thing to get into. 


Zeus is kind of meh about her right now. He was fine with the puppy out at the ranch and he has no problem playing outside with her but wants nothing to do with her wants they get in the house. 


I'll have to try to get some video and photos of her playing in the snow. She loves to to bounce around in the snow.


 



3 comments: