Jan 1, 2011

2010 Finished Projects in Photos

I noticed I only knit about half the amount of projects in 2010 compared to 2009. I think this was due to several different things, the biggest contributing factor was the test knits I worked on throughout the year. 


In 2011 I hope to knit more stuff for myself. I have several sweater quantities of yarn to make sweaters for myself and I intend to knit them up this year. I also joined YOSS Year of Stash Socks to help use up some of my sock yarn stash. It's rather plentiful. I'm not going to stop buying sock yarn but I stop and ask myself, "do I really need this?" "can I use something from my stash instead?" 


I'm not making resolutions but I do plan to workout more and hope to lose some weight this year. Now that my meds seems to be working for me I can workout more. I know I'll feel better and there will be less pain in my knees if I lose the extra weight. Plus it would make my RA doc much happier to see me drop some weight. 








 


I hope that you all had a safe and wonderful New Year. Here's to 2011, may it be a great year for everyone!



4 comments:

  1. that's still a lot of knitting and a LOT of socks! no resolutions this year, but 2011's word is Vegetables! gonna eat lots more veggies and walk the dogs. hoping the weight loss will follow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of beautiful socks! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete