Aug 12, 2009

And the Winner Is.......

Alex! I've emailed Alex to let her know she's the lucky winner.


For those who are curious about how I picked the winner:

I've been putting name/email on a excel sheet....no I will not be selling your email addresses and will delete the excel sheet when the winner has claimed her prize. When I ended the contest late last night I randomly assigned everyone a number from 1-49 next to their name. Then this evening I went to a random number generator online and had it spit out a number. The lucky number was 37 and when I opened the excel sheet I saw that it was located next to Alex's name.

Holy Cow! Do I know how to complicate things or what? ;~)


And yes I now realize I ended the contest a day early I goofed and messed up the dates.


A great big thank you to all who joined in on the fun!



3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Alex.
    I'm only slightly bummed out because I had specifically waited to enter so I would be 37 (since my birthday is March 7) but I guess that's not how you had assigned the numbers.
    Next time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Trish. Is Knitpicks okay with you? I don't want to get addicted to the expensive stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you sure can complicate things ;)

    ReplyDelete