Jan 1, 2009

Happy 2009!

2009 was a  busy year for us. We were still working on getting settled into our new place. We're settled in and looking forward to 2009. On the knitting front I was very busy. Flickr has made it easy to share my 2008 FO slideshow. This does not include pictures of test & sample knits that I did.



I had this big post planned but we were busy yesterday and today is going to be just as busy so the shorter abbreviated version is what everyone is going to get.

I hope everyone had a fun and safe New Years celebration.

Happy 2009 Everyone!



6 comments:

  1. What a neat way to see your FO's! You were busy, indeed! Can't wait to see what you come up with in '09. Happy New Year to all and big hugs from Cody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2008 was a very productive year for you. Congrats! Here's to a great 2009!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year!! Can't wait to see what projects you work on in 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool way to do the recap! I can't believe you finished so many projects last year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could do that much in a year. Have a great 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Happy New Year! excellent recap

    ReplyDelete