Dec 26, 2008

Another Good Christmas

Well Christmas is over, the presents have been unwrapped, the dinner has been cooked and we're not to far from finishing up another year. Where in the world did this year go? It seems to have gone by so quickly.

We had a great Christmas here in the Luvs2knit family.

Christmas Morning

The girls loved all their gifts and have been playing with them almost non stop since they were taken out of the package. Shawn is very happy with his Zelda game for the Wii and the dogs are enjoying the toys Santa left for them in their stockings. I'm also enjoying my gifts.

Christmas Goodies

Shawn and the girls got me a Namaste Laguna in Peacock, a skein of Miss Babs Yummy sport weight sock yarn in Denim, 3 new knitting books, a coffee grinder (hubby gets bonus points for this one since it wasn't on my wishlist but I've been wanting a good grinder), and Kaity got me a mom coffee cup and a pretty little angel bell.

I think I even have a pattern picked out for the sock yarn and now that I have a bag big enough for everything I need, I can ditch the diaper bag for something a little more stylish. I've already queued up several patterns from my new books.

I'll be back at the end of next week with an end of the year wrap up. Hope everyone is enjoying their time off and got what they've been wishing for.

Happy Crafting!



7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! I love that peacock color of the Namaste bags - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohh love the bag! and I use my handy book of patterns all the time- good score for you
    Merry Christmas from all of us to yous guys over there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some very fun gifts! So glad you had a wonderful Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice gifts you got there. As long as my kids were in diapers I always based the size of my purse on the size of the case of whipes :) I love the not just socks book. I made some gloves for KP from that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great presents! Happy holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice!! I love the peacock colors.

    ReplyDelete