May 31, 2008

Dear Typepad

You suck!!!! Thank you for forcing this new crap on me without testing things properly. Whatever you've done has completely messed up my blog. Is this anyway to treat a paying customer?

Sorry for the ugly messed up blog. Something has gone completely wrong with my blog. Now I need to find out what Typepad has screwed up. I'll post again after I figure out whats wrong. Sorry for the lack of posts.

Edited to Add: Things should be working again. Please let me know if you notice anything wrong or not working correctly.

Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Hi
    um, looks good from over here....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, everything's looking okay on my end. :-) Good luck working out the kinks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...Well, when I do my normal click from my favorites for you, it comes up with a pretty much blank page except for your heading and a few things on the side bars. But on your heading, I can click and get your blog. Weird I know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks OK to me. But sorry for the annoying issues!

    ReplyDelete