Dec 9, 2008

New Hair

You guys all remember the other day when I said I was getting my hair cut. Well I went through with it today. I know, I know you're saying come on Trish get on with it, we want to see the pictures. OK, so here we go.

Before Shot (this is how long my hair is, not that you'd ever see me walking around with my hair down.

Before Hair Cut

This is what I would look like if you seen me on the street.

Before Haircut

OK, well I'd most likely have a smile on my face but I hate trying to smile for the camera. My smiles tend to look like someone is driving a bamboo shoot under my fingernails and I'm trying not to cry out. You get the picture, my smiles tend to look not so great. I do smile, I swear.

After Shot (keep in mind it's windy today so hair is a little windblown:

After Haircut

I went with a length that's just above my shoulders this time but I think when I go back in Feb I may take it a little shorter. You can't see it but the back is all different lengths so it a lot lighter. Over all I'm pretty happy with the cut and am glad to be rid of my long hair.

I'll be back here in a day or two with a post about my latest acquisitions. The sun is out and I want to see if I can get some better pictures.



13 comments:

  1. You look lovely! The hair cut really brightened up your face and makes you look so young!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, it looks great! you look so young.
    I did the same thing, kept my long hair up in a pony or bun.
    did your head feel 10x lighter with the cut?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute hair cut!! I think my hair was about as long as yours before I finally got tired of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now we can see your hear. You are right, what's the point of having it long, if you can't see it. Nice change.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd call your new cut youthful and casual. Looks easy to style, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! But next time smile. ;)

    ReplyDelete