Feb 12, 2008

Hello, I'm Still Here

No I did not fall off the face of the earth or take a secret mission into the Amazon jungle. I've been working on the sample I'm knitting. I should be finished with that here in the next few days.

I did get my final shipment of the Loopy Ewe Seasonal Sock Club. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who may not have received theirs yet so if you want to see it go to Flickr to check out the goodies.

I've decided not to knit Twist, for now. I haven't started yet and keep putting it off. I'm going to work on dropping some weight this summer so I'll start Twist in early fall. Plus I'm itchin' to start a shawl.

I have some beautiful green Zephyr wool/silk laceweight yarn that I'd love to use. I originally purchased it to make the Civil War Shawl but decided not too after all the issues people were having with it. I've narrowed my choices to Emerald Isle (Rav link) or Celtic Knot Stole pdf link (Rav link).

We're still waiting on the IRS to give us our income tax refund. Nope I'm not one bit patient. I want my new wheel and I can't order it until we get our refund.....ack!



In lieu of knitting photos here's one of the girls playing in their Playhut Megaland.



Dsc03993



They are having tons of fun with this thing. I'm thinking about getting some more add ons.



4 comments:

  1. oohh the loopy club shipment is so awesome! love the yarn, looks fun!
    and we love playhut stuff! the boy and his peeps are all over the place with them, building forting and little kiding

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly IRS! Don't they know you need a wheel and I need to ogle it???

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That's a fantastic sock club package. I'm disappointed I couldn't get in for 2008. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad all is well! Hope you get your money soon.

    ReplyDelete