Mar 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter (if you celebrate).

Dsc04439

The girls had tons of fun and enjoyed their Easter goodies.

Dsc04444

Bree also picked up really quick on how to hunt for eggs.

Dsc04466

We stayed indoors so that Bree could walk easier plus it was kinda yucky out today.

Here's a shot of the eggs they dyed.

Dsc04434

Bree took a turn at the egg spinner and dyed a few eggs.

Dsc04419

Kaity loved dying eggs this way too.

Dsc04427

Today was a fun day but I'm ready for the kiddos to go to bed. I'm exhausted.

Zeus says "Look at me, I can touch my nose with my tongue. I'm so talented!"



Dsc04482

More on knitting progress at a later date.



6 comments:

  1. Aw... looks like everyone had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Bree's hair! so Cute!
    egg spinner? cool- they came out pretty.
    Kaity looks very intent! she's gonna be totaly crafty when she grows up (but not too soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter! I've never seen an egg spinner before - cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I'm glad you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The girls are so cute. I had no idea Bree was walking. Oh boy, I'll bet you are busy, busy! Glad everyone had such a terrific day. The egg spinner is awesome. Wish we'd had one of those when The Deputy was little.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter to you too! Looks like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete