Mar 13, 2008

Time for a Post

I figured it was about time I posted again if to do nothing more then let you all know that I'm still alive. It's been several days since my last post.





I received shipment #1 of my TLE sock club. Click here if you want to see it. I almost didn't post this out in my Flickr account because I didn't want to be a spoiler but then I got to thinking and realized that if you want something to remain a surprise, Flickr is the last place you should be visiting.



I started another sock for myself. I'm selfish right now in the sock knitting department.



Dsc04326



This one is the Reims Stocking pattern and the yarn is Zen Yarn Garden. You can visit their etsy site or their website to purchase the pattern.



This post is going to be short. Bree woke up screaming at 1:30am and didn't go back to sleep until 4:30am so I've been up all night long. I did get to enjoy a little chatting in the Loopy Groupie forum out on Ravelry and managed to score 2 skeins of Wollmeise this morning in the sneak up. The yarn was gone in like 5 minutes....crazy! These two skeins are the last and final bit of Wollmeise for me. The sneak ups are just too intense.



I'm going to go wake up my tired little kiddo and hope she isn't to crabby today. The poor baby has to be tired! I know I am!



I'll leave you with this shot of Bree trying to drag her stuffed lamb around....this thing is bigger then she is.



Dsc04314



Hope you all have a great day....Happy Knitting!!!



8 comments:

  1. I can't believe that people stayed up all night for the Wollmeise. I was able to score 3 of them and the Poison #9 was snatched out of my cart - I may just get from Claudia herself rather than wait. I'm glad you were able to score some too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear girlie - is there a day that yarn does not show up at your house? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sock pattern!!! I so agree about the Sneak Ups. I didn't even bother. It's insane. I get mine straight from Claudia. That's intense enough. Sorry you didn't get much sleep last night. I sure hope today and tonight are better. One question: do you do your Monkeys on Magic Loop? Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you on the Wollmeise! Well earned it sounds like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just can't do the sneakups... its too crazy and I know how competitive I get... (I'd try to buy them all!)
    the new sock looks great!
    Give Bree smooshies from me~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just really want some Wollmeise . . . really, really bad. I have never touched it, but I love the way it looks when others knit it. Why does it have to be so darned hard to get? Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you on the Wollmeise - I can't believe all the frenzy. I do have a couple of skeins, and while it's beautiful, it's not like it's the only great yarn out there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Believe it or not, kids out grow waking up in the middle of the night. (Eventually) The new socks look great.

    ReplyDelete