Dec 22, 2007

All Goodies Are In!

The rest of my goodies came in.

First is some sock yarn I bought from ThankEwe.

Dsc03557

The colorway is called Candy Cane. She has some great prices and is fast on shipping.

I recieved my boot club shipment. I don't want to spoil someones surprise so if you want to see it click "here". I do believe this is the yummiest yet and it's destined to become a scarf.

I also started Kaity's sweater again on Friday.

Dsc03561

A few weeks ago I had all the increases done and was ready to knit the body but I had to frog it because of my stupidity so the yarn was thrown into a time out. I'm finally finished being mad at it so I've made great progress.



Kaity stayed up tonight so we could have family movie night, thus the reason why the sweater has made a lot progress. We watched Ratatouille. Very cute movie, we all loved it. We'll be buying this one in the next few weeks.

This will probably be my last post until after Christmas. So Happy Holidays! Hope everyone has a great holiday and a wonderful new year!



3 comments:

  1. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday. It's a magical time with little ones in the house. Thanks for the link to ThankEwe. She's got some lovely yarn. I rejoined the Booty Club. Guess I missed it more than I realized. Hope you and Shawn and the girls have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Candy Cane is really pretty - reminds me of Claudia Peppermint Mocha.
    Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaity's sweater looks cute!
    Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Knitty New Year!

    ReplyDelete