Dec 11, 2007

Contest, Contest, Contest

***Contest Has Ended! Winner to be announced soon!***



This is a sticky post! You'll have to scroll down past this post to get to the newer posts.

I'm having my one year Blogiversary contest. It's super simple to enter: leave me a comment in this post about anything, holiday memories, just to say hi, doesn't matter just leave a comment.

Details:
I hate doing this but you can only enter if you have a US or Canadian address. Military addresses are also acceptable.
I can't ship to countries other the the US/Canada, its too expensive.

Make sure that your email address is correct in the comment form. I will contact the winner via email.

Contest ends: 16 Dec at 11:59pm MST.

What you could win, it's a surprise but you'll get enough sock yarn to make a pair of socks and some other goodies. I promise it will be nice.

Sorry, only one winner for this contest. Winner will be selected using a non computer, random number generator....Kaity will pick a name out of a hat!



17 comments:

  1. I was reading the Fall Cable KAL forum on Ravelry and saw that you won the November contest. Congratulations!! (You have to read the header on the Contest Winner thread to see that your entry was picked.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us into a corner of your life. I really enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, tell Kaity to pick me! :) Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, it's been a bit since i dropped in to see your site rather than just reading from my google reader. your butterfly is gorgeous up there in the banner! happy to have made your acquaintance this year and i hope your holidays are filled with family, friends, fiber and festivity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas! I'm so glad we "met" this year! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to knitting with you (virtually) next year! Happy Holidays and Happy Blogiversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I really enjoy reading your blog (don't blog myself) but enjoy reading. Have a wonderful holiday and a healthy and happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Happy Blogiversary! I'm looking forward to another year of lurking. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! This will be my first comment on your blog, but hey, it's a contest, I can't help myself. =]
    I'm excited by your forest canopy shawls. I'm still afraid of lace, but I think once I get un-afraid of lace that's going to be the shawl I start with. It's so adorable that you're making (well, now, I suppose made) another mini one as a gift.
    Tata. Happy (almost) blogiversary. =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a way to generate comments and get lurkers to come out of the shadows :). Happy Blogiversary and many more. My christmas memories? Well, I love the snow on christmas and it's always a guessing game. Not so much anymore, since I live here in the south. Too warm to get into the spirit. Sniff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Blogaversary!!! I love seeing what you knit for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy blogiversary, and have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooohhh me! loves the contests!
    I need to talk to Kaity (if I can get her to pull my number I'll totally hook her up with her OWN prize package!) mun-haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Blogiversary! I've enjoyed reading you the last few months since I found you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your Blogiversary! I love to see what you are knitting and wish I was as prolific. Best wishes on year number 2!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Blogiversary! Boy, I wanna trade moms! Mine never gives me yarn ever. wwwwaaaaaa.

    ReplyDelete