Dec 2, 2007

Updates

Lets see if I can make this quick. Shawn and Kaity should be back from the Commissary here soon and I need to help them put away the groceries.

I started Sheldon the Turtle again.

Dsc03331


This time I'm using Knit Picks Shine Sport which is working up a lot better. I even managed to find the safety eyes because I stink at embroidering eyes. I'm hoping to have this done to use as a stocking stuff for Bree for Christmas.

Next up, the reason Ravelry can be bad for managing your stash.

Knit Picks Dancing sock yarn for Kaity.

Dsc03328


This is a Kaity color hands down. This will be used to make the girls summer socks.

Next is 3 hanks of Koigu KPPPM and 1 hank of Mountain Colors 4/8's Wool in the color Wild Raspberry.

Dsc03339


I don't have plans for the Koigu yet but the Mtn Colors will probably be made into fingerless mitts.

I also have some Regia coming in from another Ravelry user and some Opal 6 ply from Little Knits. The Opal is for boot socks for Kaity. Little Knits has it on sale so I picked up a ball of Tutti Fruit and Lollipop.

Kaity wanted to model her hat.

Dsc03342


The hat ended up being too big so I got it wet an threw it in the drier with some towels. It worked out perfectly so now the hat fits snuggly on her head. The rest of her hats will be simple ribbed hats.



Kaity's Forest Canopy Shawl is 2 pattern rows and the 2 bind off rows away from completion. I should have that finished tonight after she's in bed.



Time to go put groceries away....fun, fun, fun!



5 comments:

  1. Wow, sheldon looks so much better! did you have to order the safety eyes?
    you must stop taunting me with your yarn! please! I am weak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy. All that new yarn, new projects, it's hard to keep up with you. And you leave your husband to do the grocery shopping? You are brave. I'd have to go back and get the other half he forgot to buy or couldn't find next to all the junk that he would get instead. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture of the little ones! Sheldon is looking good and what a good idea on shrinking Kaity's hat. Can't wait to see another Forest Canopy. You have a hubby who grocery shops? I, too, would have to go back and get what was forgotten in lieu of all the junk food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such cute girls! Love that Sheldon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheldon looks cute. Can't wait to see him finished. You put Kaity in baby jail? What did she do? :)

    ReplyDelete