Jan 29, 2008

Half Alive

We interrupt this blog for some whining and complaining. I had a lovely post planned out with all sorts of little goodies and an update on what I've been knitting on. You are all going to have to wait.

I've come down with Bree's cold and this time it's really knocking me for a loop. My head hurts, my nose is plugged, I can't stop coughing and my throat hurts so bad it's making my jaw and ears hurt. Death is sounding good right now. To top it all off I have to get sick during a time when Shawn can't come home to help me out. Yesterday he had a meeting in the afternoon and today he has training all morning and he has class tonight. Shoot me please.

Whining over with. I'll post when I'm feeling better. I didn't want anyone to worry if they didn't hear from me over the next few days.

Oh look, cute baby!
Dsc03907



9 comments:

  1. The dress is adorable! I'm working on the Pea Pod Baby set and the hat and body of the sweater is blocking while I'm at work. Just have sleeves to knit and block so hoping to have the sweater set done in the next day or two or three! LOL. Sorry you aren't feeling great...get some rest (no knitting!) and that will give some of us time to finish something! LOL
    Take Care My friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no - not good! Take it easy and get to feeling better - Nyquil is apparently the miracle drug - my friend Kate just blogged about it at www.anxiousdog.com. It's a funny post if you feel up to reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so sorry to hear of your illness. Babies are little incubators, after all. And, of course, the weather isn't helping, either. Take care as best you can with little ones added into the mix. I recommend a shot of whiskey, tea, and honey heated all together. Don't know if it will help, but with the whiskey in there, you won't care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what's that silly baby doing? so cute!
    bummer about the cold! you need a hot whiskey and a nap. that will knock it right outa you! or at least get you a good nap. wish you were closer and I could help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww eep, feel better... :) Get some sleep if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm joining in with the symptoms. Throat, head, nose, you name it, I'm getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better and GO TO THE DOCTOR!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feel better! Cute baby and baby knits!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. Get better soon! The viruses this winter are awful.

    ReplyDelete