Oct 20, 2007

New Knitting Pattern

I somewhat blocked and took photos of the Granite Dishcloth.

Dscn2061


I think they came out fine. If you want the pattern it's in the free pattern section here on the blog.

I finished the updated Playground Mitten last night watching Transformers...yes, Shawn bought the Target exclusive transforming DVD case.



Right now the mitt is being blocked. I think I solved the curling issue. It occurred to me that even with a looser bind off that stockinette will probably still curl. I changed that small portion of the mitt to k1, p1 ribbing for a few rows before the bind off and voila no curling. Ain't I smart one!



October's installment of the Booty Club by Yarn Pirate.....Killer Bees and yes it really is that bright in person.....I love it!



Dscn2055



I'm sure that it's safe to post this. I've seen posts all over blogland now. I've yet to figure out how to put up a spoiler alert. If someone knows how to do it could you please pass on the knowledge to me....pretty please!



This time around we received size US1 and US2 needles....they are pink! They say that they are 24" circs but they are much longer then that. I think the cable is 24" not including the needle length. I'll be able to Magic Loop with them.



If everything goes right I should be able to block my Forest Canopy Shawl on Monday. The poor things been done for weeks but I haven't had the time or resources to block it. So hopefully I'll have some updated pics by the end of the week. No promises because the weather changes frequently. Like today, we had sun this morning and it's been gorgeous up until about 10 minutes ago when it started getting overcast.



Once again I'm off to go feed the masses. I've given up on talking them out of eating, so I'm off to cook them chicken. Happy Knitting Everyone!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to the dishcloth pattern. Very nice. Yeah, we got the movie, too. Phil just loved it and insists that Dave and I watch it ASAP. Oohhh, your booty club loot looks marvelous. Sure wish I hadn't bowed out. Are you getting snow? We have about 2" so far. Of course, Phil decided to go hunting with a buddy today. Hope you are are having a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Cool that you get needles with the shipment!

    ReplyDelete