Oct 4, 2007

Rib Socks Update

I finished the gusset on my Butternut Rib Sock last night.

Dscn1971


I think the sock is coming along well. This pattern fits nicely so it will more then likely become my "go to" sock pattern for simple socks. I have about 4 inches of foot left to knit before starting the toe.

It other news, it's freezing outside this morning. It's like 27 F with the wind chill.....burr! We are suppose to see snow starting through Sunday but Monday is suppose to warm back up into the 60's. Freaky weather needs to make up his mind.



Sorry for the short post but I'm just too tired to think of anything other then crawling back into bed. Both the girls have been restless at night which makes for a bad sleeping environment for me. I'm going to try to snag another hour or so of sleep after Shawn leaves with Kaity.



5 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love snow! It's still in the 80's here - I'm so ready for fall weather (and winter)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sock is looking great. It's been rainy here. Cooler temps, but no snow or frost yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sock is lookin' good!
    we have had a heat wave PLUS humidity! almost 90 for days now and no rain.... I'm dyin! I may just swing by for a visit and some cooler weather.
    Hope the girls sleep better tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice socks! Ack! Snow already?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's some crazy weather. yeah I think you picked a really good pattern for the colorway. :)

    ReplyDelete