Oct 10, 2007

Proof I've Been Knitting

I finished up the first Butternut Rib sock.

Dscn2022


I'll cast on the second one some time tomorrow. This sock is comfy and stretchy. It just might become my new simple sock pattern.

I've also been knitting on the cabled baby blanket.

Dscn2024


It's mostly been knit in the car. This ball of yarn seems to be going on and on forever....the never ending ball of yarn. I've managed to get about 9.5 inches of blanket knit so far. I'm guessing I'm may make it to about 11-12 inches before I have to add on another ball.

We're settling into the house just fine. We've managed to make a good dent in all the boxes. I have most of the stuff in the kitchen again and both the girls rooms are almost finished. That leaves the living room, exercise room, and the master bedroom.



6 comments:

  1. Great job on the sock! I like the yarn you chose, too.
    Glad to hear that you're settling in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like life is returning to normal for all of you. So glad you are back to full time knitting. I do love that Cascade Superwash. And yeah for another sock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, sometimes the best knitting time I get is in the car! Love the green blankie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This pattern works so much better with that yarn. And I'm glad to hear you are getting rid of boxes. I still have some around from last year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice house. Yarn closet it huge!! Butternut sock looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That baby blanket is really pretty. I love the green. LOL I think I'm just about where you are. My blanket has been an UFO for the longest time. It's now gonna be an Xmas present. LOL.

    ReplyDelete