Sep 14, 2007

FO Update

I finished the Forest Canopy Shawl last night.  It still needs to be blocked, which sadly will have to wait until we get into our new house. 

I took pics but since I'm in what can only be referred to as "Dial-up Hell" I'm not uploading the pics.  As soon as the highspeed is fixed, I'll upload the pics of the shawl for you all to see.  The highspeed is suppose to be fixed some time between now and whenever.  When it comes to the military some things are fixed faster then others and the internet in lodging isn't going to be fixed as fast as say a F-15E fighter jet.  :~)

So if it seems like I'm a little quiet it's because it takes forever for my gmail to load so I'm not checking my email mucg or surfing blogs.  Definitely not blogs because they take forever to load. 



1 comment:

  1. DIal up?? eeewwweeee! hope it gets fixed soon, esp since I can't wait to see the forest canopy shawl! I just finished up 500+ yds of baby aplaca and am thinking of using that pattern...

    ReplyDelete