Sep 29, 2007

LYS De-stress

I finally got to head into the LYS. Here's what I came home with.

Dscn1932


As if I needed more sock yarn. The hank in the middle is Mountain Colors Bearfoot, color: huckleberry. In the back is Regia Bamboo, color #1062 and in front is Panda Cotton, color: Dreamy. The Bearfoot is mine. Kaity picked out the Regia for herself and the Panda Cotton for Bree.



The yarn section was on the small side but they win major bonus points with me because they carry Mountain Colors yarn.



Here's a shot of Kaity's Simple Sock.



Dscn1933



This is the second sock and it's about an inch from the toe decrease.  It shouldn't take more then an hour to finish.



I'm beginning to believe that the mail around here runs extremely slow. I'm still missing a box. It was mailed Monday via Priority mail and it's still not here. If it doesn't come in next week I'll probably have to chalk it up as a loss which is sad because it contains yarn.



9 comments:

  1. Oh, you know how much I love Mountain Colors. And I've never seen Huckleberry before. It's gorgeous. Glad you had a successful trip. At least you know where it is now in case of dire emergencies. The LYS doesn't carry MC, or much else, for that matter. Now I here there's one in Jackson...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can we say no to new sock yarn, right? I thought GA is the only place where the mail was slow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you picked. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Mountain Colors, too! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice yarn!
    No tracking with that priority box? I love tracking my packages.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job on Kaity's sock. And it looks like you controlled yourself quite well at the yarn store!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, you NEED more sock yarn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Mountain Colors! Remember sock yarn doesn't count as stash! Oh, the dd has an ortho appt on Oct 23...so it will be a girl day out. Perhaps we could plan on a LYS visit on that day?

    ReplyDelete