Sep 26, 2007

Goodies & Socks

Both packages from UPS made it in today fine.  It remains to be seen if the one from Knit Picks will make it here or not. 

One of the boxes was knitting related the other was not.  I will save you all from pics of my new purple winter/snow boots I picked up from Sierra Trading Post.  If you really want to see what they look like you can click on the link and check them out. 

Now on to what you all came here to see, the knitting goodies I got in the mail.

Dscn1904


It's the yarn and pattern needed to make the Knit Lucky Stripes Cardigan....psst, it's still on sale for anyone who's interested.  It's one of Lion Brand's 50% off kits.  I couldn't pass up $16.47 plus shipping to get the pattern and yarn.  There's enough yarn in this kit to knit the largest size which is 8 years old.  I'll probably use this kit to make the cardi for Bree.  Now all I need to do is hunt up some cute buttons.

Sock number one of Kaity's worsted weight Simple Socks.

Dscn1908


It didn't take long to finish this up.  Little socks work up quickly and worsted weight little socks work up even faster.  I think while Bree's taking a nap tomorrow, I'll work on my sock.  I'm getting pretty close to being finished.  I'm wanting to start another sock for myself.



4 comments:

  1. hey gf: hope everything is going well and you move in next week! I know you are wanting to get settled into your new home....pretty sweater, of course, my puter is acting stupid as i couldn't get the link to come up...it sat on pause forever. I'll check later. Love the sweater and would look cute for the new baby and who doesn't love a bargain! LOl Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sierra Trading Post - have been a customer a long time! Just another thing we have in common. . . :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute sock! so tiny!
    can't wait to see the cardi, its going to be adorable!

    ReplyDelete