Sep 25, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Susie tagged me for a meme.  So here we go!

Here's the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post rules
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random and some weird
3. Tag 7 people at the end of the post and list their names
4. Let them know they were tagged by a comment on their blog.

These may be a tad boring!  Since I'm a rule breaker and a rebel I'm following the first two rules.  If you all want to play, consider yourself tagged by me.

1.  I've only been knitting for a year and I only knit a very small handful of dishcloths and 2 scarves before knitting my first pair of socks.

2. I spent four years on active duty in the US Air Force.

3. I'm only 4 classes away from having my Bachelors degree in Management/Computer Information Systems.  It's only taken me 6 years to get there.  Here's hoping it doesn't take another 6.

4.  I go absolutely crazy when the internet goes down.  I can live without a lot of creature comforts but I need my coffee and high speed internet.

5. I have a hard time making friends and have more blog friends then I do local friends....this could also stem from the fact that I just moved to a new state.  :~)

6.  My family drives me nutty from time to time but I would help them out in a heartbeat if they needed it.

7.  I love my kiddos like crazy but I don't want anymore kids.  Two is plenty enough for me.

Told ya they were boring!




3 comments:

  1. Not boring at all. There is much wisdom in what you say about yourself. I, too, can live without most things, but not internet and coffee. My family back in Wisconsin is staying just that-back in Wisconsin. I, too, am no social butterfly. However, I am just crazy about my internet friends, and consider them very dear to my heart. The Deputy is absolutely the love of my life. But we stopped at one. That was enough for us. So, you see, there is no way you are boring. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. get going on those classes. Now that I know, I'm gonna nag.
    2. I get nuts too when the internet is down, and DH does not understand.
    luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm counting you as one of my friends...and if I can get this world of mine to slow down I'll be coming to Great Falls so that we can meet in person! This weekend is Homecoming for us. Today was 'disco Tuesday', followed by Western Wednesday, then Nerd Thursday (this math teacher is a lifelong nerd...I'll dress as me), and then finally Blue and Gold Friday as we build our floats. There is Harvest Festival Saturday, so I know I'll be spending the day in Chester. I need a vacation!

    ReplyDelete