Sep 12, 2007

Movin' On Up

We finally got to move to a bigger TLF.  WooHoo!  After seeing this place all I could think of was the theme song to The Jeffersons

Ah, I'm happy now.  The living room:

Dscn1846_2


It's like twice the size of the other place.  Smack me silly and call me happy.

The kitchen is roomier. 

Dscn1848


We still have the breakfast bar for a table it's just a little roomier around the back.  The coffee pot sucks so it's going to be replaced this weekend.  I need a new coffee pot anyway so might as well take care of it now.  We even have a radio/CD player in the kitchen.

This is the second bedroom. 

Dscn1849


This is probably the room Kaity and I will share.

The laundry room:

Dscn1852


This one is actually a little bigger so I can keep the soap and fabric softener in there on the floor.

The sinks:

Dscn1850



The shower & toilet:



Dscn1851





We actually get double sinks and the sinks are separate from the toilet and shower.

Bree is taking a nap so I didn't take a pic of the other bedroom but it's a lot more roomier and it has a big dresser for our clothes.

This weekend we are invited to a BBQ with the other guys Shawn works with and we are going to go clothes shopping and I'm going to snag some yarn for that Comfort Cable Throw

Our mail is being forwarded so I won't have to worry about missing out.  The post office here on base is great.  If all goes well I'll be getting my box here in the next day or two from TLE (I ordered a hank of Seacoast) and the Tofutsie I won off of eBay (I snagged 2 balls for $15) before we left Idaho.  Now I just need to get use to the layout of Great Falls and all will be well.



7 comments:

  1. Very nice! So glad you are settled in a roomier place. Check out the LYS in Great Falls. That's really important. I had to pass up the latest sneak up at TLE. Broke my heart, but we have to buy a new range tomorrow. The one that came with the house died after only 4 years. Glad you are all ok in your new town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a bigger and nicer place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's definitely movin' on up from where you were. :) Now you have room to stretch your legs. hehe. Great deal too with the Tofutsies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for bigger digs! Except now that song is an earworm in my head! Have fun shopping1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam's Knit and Stitch is on Central. Head out the base gate, go through one stop light, take a left at the second one...Central is a couple of street on the left (south) of the street that comes out of Malstrom. There is a supper club by the light you turn at, as well as a convenience store. I enjoy eating at that supper club, but this note reminds me my hubby hasn't taken me there for years. I can see that needs to change!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! breathing room! looks great and I'm so psyched for you!

    ReplyDelete