Sep 15, 2007

Packages Safely Delivered

Shawn brought back the two packages that I was worried about.  They made it here safe and sound.  Now as to the rest of our mail, well we aren't sure about that.  Thankfully the bulk of our bills are available electronically so the paper copies aren't super important.  Most of our mail is junk mail.

I got two skeins of Tofutsie that I won off of eBay, colors #729-Pink/White and #726-Pink/Purple.  I also got my TLE order which was Seacoast Panda color Blue Spruce.  I really wished I had highspeed so I could share photos with you all.  I took pics so all I need is the speed back and I'll post all the stuff I've been wanting to share.

Luckily I got my address change in time for this next shipment of the Yarn Pirate Booty Club.  I'm sticking with it.  I love Georgia's colorways.  I'm hoping to get into Zen String's sock club the next time it opens up.  I missed it this time around because of the move.  I think it opens every three months.



3 comments:

  1. Me, too, on the Zen String Club. I love her stuff. I dropped the YP Booty Club because of having to buy a new range. Boohoo. I did snag a Maytag on sale, so that made me feel good. But, geez, does cooking have to cut into my stash budget? I love the Seacoast Panda yarn. So soft. Glad all is going well and hope you are having a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the roof collapsed??? yikes!
    glad your mail made it out and to you safely.
    sounds like things are going well new weird address and all! lol

    ReplyDelete