Sep 28, 2007

It's An FO!

I finished the Simple Sock this afternoon.

Dscn1917



Sock Stats:



Yarn: Trekking XXL, color #154



Pattern: My own: 72 st CO, 1.5" 2x2 rib cuff, slip stitch heel.



Needles: 32 inch, 2.5mm Knit Picks Classic Circ



I finished just in the nick of time to enter them into TLE Q3 Challenge which ends the 1st of Oct. They are by no means fancy. Nor was it a challenging pattern. The only challenge was getting them knit.



I also ordered the yarn for my cousins blanket today. I decided to go with Cascade 220 Superwash. I bought it from Yarn Country. I've never ordered from them but they get excellent ratings through BizRate and they have a great selection of Cascade yarns. Plus they have a good selection of Malabrigo worsted and lace colors. I'll let you all know how the shopping experience was.



I'm going to try to sucker Shawn into a trip to the LYS tomorrow. Must--go--drool--on--yarn!





5 comments:

  1. Those came out beautiful. I like your sock forms, too!
    Your blog is so enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whohoo! If you are successful in getting to your LYS, we will definitely want a report. Billings has a new one called Purl Wise. I've heard good things. The socks look great. My exact same pattern for basic socks, size and all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice socks! Have fun at the LYS. My husband has no patience for that!

    ReplyDelete