Sep 5, 2007

On the Road Again

We're up here enjoying Idaho Falls for the night.  Our trip was pretty uneventful and we didn't stop to see anything.  Not that there is a whole lot to stop and see along the way.  Tomorrow there will be more stops for leg stretches and such.



The only thing of interest that we saw on the way here was a plain white billboard with: buyhashbrowns.com written in bold black letters.  It's a real website.  I don't know why but it made me laugh my butt off.  Guess you would have had to have been there.  If the weather wouldn't have been crappy and there was somewhere to pull over I soooo would have gotten a pic.





I did start a new dishcloth. 



Dscn1831



This one is of my own design, well kinda.  I found some stitch patterns I like and threw together some patterns.  I'll be offering this up as a freebie on my pattern page as soon as I get it typed up and converted to a pdf.  Plus I need to come up with a name for the pattern but nothing catchy has hit me yet.  I'm using Peaches n' Creme in the color Winterberry.  I'm using US 7 straight needles.



This morning was super hectic trying to get everything cleared out of TLF before 11am.  We ended up getting another 30 minutes from the front office.  It was close.  Shawn checked us out at like 11:20am.



There was lots of water works.  We stopped to say good by to Kaity's teacher (from last year) Ms. N and my sis.  I'm really going to miss my sis but she'll come visit us.



Well I'm outta here for now.  I need to catch a shower and try to relax a bit before bed. 



 



3 comments:

  1. Good luck! Thanks for the update. Hope you have an uneventful but beautiful drive to Great Falls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip for the last leg. I really like the dishcloth pattern - nice job of designing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the traveling goes safely for you all!

    ReplyDelete