Sep 27, 2007

More Goodies

Lookie what landed at the post office this morning:

Dscn1911


My box from Knit Picks made it in safe and sound.   I got three pair of 2.25mm 32" Circs for Magic Loop.  I got 2 that are metal and one set of Harmony wood.  I also got the Autumn Leaves Lace Socks pattern and some Felici in the color Hummingbird for Kaity.

So now the only one left AWOL is my YP Booty Club shipment.  I'm holding my self back from starting a pair of sock using the CTH yarn I got from Tammy in our trade.  I have my ball winder so I can use the chairs here in TLF as my makeshift swift.  I'll probably end up getting it ready to start a pair here soon.

We've been told we'll be able to get the house next Thursday afternoon.  Unfortunately the moving company can't come out to deliver our stuff until the following Monday.  Shawn's going to stay at the house with the dogs so we can get them out of the kennel.  The girls and I are going to stay here in  TLF.  What a pain.  So next weekend I'll have photos for the blog.

Well I'm outta here.  It's almost time to pick the kiddo up from the bus stop.

Happy Knitting Everyone!



7 comments:

  1. So glad your KP order showed up. Do let me know how you like the Harmony Needles. I'm still waiting for my order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You finally get to be settled in your new home! I'm so glad your KP order finally found you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for packages on the mail~ Hope the YP stuff comes soon for you... I got mine last friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got your stuff! What a pain to have to wait another weekend for your home. Soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've been getting some great stuff in the mail lately!
    Thanks for posting a comment on my blog, I love to know who is visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodies, yoohoo. I'm waiting on my knit picks order too. I ordered the harmony tips and some bare yarn and a book. The sock yarn looks nice. Can't wait to see your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, me too, I picked up a pair of Harmony circs just to see how they are.
    Hmm, any news on your YP package yet?

    ReplyDelete