Nov 19, 2007

Cuteness Overload!

I couldn't wait for the sweater to be washed and blocked to take pics.

Dsc03221


The sweater fits her great with enough length in the arms and body for growth.



Dsc03222



I also got a box in from my mom this morning. She sent me two books, The Great American Afghan and Knit Noel...looks like Knit Noel is not in stock anywhere. She also sent me a crochet Monkey pattern from Caron's yarn. It's one of the freebie patterns you get out of the store.



I'm hoping to start the Great American Afghan some time after the first of the year. I'm probably going to go with Cascade 220 but haven't decided on a color. I'm not going to go with the traditional cream/off white color.



9 comments:

  1. Adorable! Thanks for the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it came out awesome! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwww I can't say enough how cute your lil' gals are. You did such a fantastic job on the sweater. Bree is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only have two words for this. TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! Bree is so cute in that sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any you got her to smile BIG! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweetie! Looks very cute on her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooohhh gimmie that baby! MUST.KISS.AND.CUDDLE! yer givin me cramps! stop!

    ReplyDelete