Nov 13, 2007

We're Still Here

The wind has been crazy horrible these past few days. We were hit with gusts over 50-60 mph. Last night it sounded like the roof was going to be ripped off.

Anyway, you all are here for the knitting, so knitting updates you shall get.

I've made a lot of progress on Bree's sweater.

Dscn2174


The hood needs another 4 or so inches. I still need to knit the sleeves which will be done in the round...no seaming...woohoo!

Next up, my 3x3 cable w/moss stitch socks.

Dscn2178


I'm hoping the wind stops blowing long enough for me to get a good picture of this sock. I love, love, love the pattern and yarn. Now I see why people have such a want for Dream in Color yarn. I bet the worsted weight yarn would make a yummy sweater.

Tomorrow morning we are going to head out to do a little more Christmas shopping. We still have a few things left to get for the girls. Plus we need to pick up Shrek 3 or I'll never hear the end of it.



I'm off to get the kids ready for bed. I'm so ready for some silence. My sinuses are killing me today so I have a headache I can't seem to shake.



I'll leave you with this.



Dscn2176



I finally caught a big smile on camera.



7 comments:

  1. sinisus from the wind? blowing all kinds of crazy stuff around? hope its better soon...
    Big Smoochies for the Happy Baby! Rockin' Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend Sarah made the CPH with the Dream in Color Classy in the same colorway as your socks - it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your projects are coming along nicely! I LOVE that smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wondered if you all were ok the other night with the wind. We heard on the Billings TV that Great Falls was getting horrific high winds, bad enough to blow semis off the road. We got some wind, but not like you. Did you get snow, too? I think knitting the CPH in Dream in Color is an excellent idea. I am currently on a Kauni kick. You should see how the Forest Canopy is coming along in that yarn. Hope the wind has died down now for you and your headache is gone. We get unbelievable dust down here,too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been rainy here, not so much with the wind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel better! It always gets totally windy here, but I like it even though it feels like our house is going to blow over at times!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops guess Bree forgot to be a grouch for the camera. Love all the knitting going around at your place.

    ReplyDelete