Nov 2, 2007

Wrister Completed, Check!

I finally finished the Wristers.

Dscn2106


For anyone who's new to the blog you won't remember these unless you went through my archives. I started them back in Feb, I finished up the first one, started the second one and then they got put aside for other projects. It's been a long time since I worked on these.

Told ya I'd finish them. Now I've learned a few things since I started these in Feb. I've learned how to bind off a lot more loosely. I've also learn how to knit correctly so I'm not twisting my stitches. The first mitt was knit when I was twisting my stitches so it's a lot more snug. With that said, I'm going to wash these and give them to Kaity to play with because the first one is to snug on my hand now.



Now I'm off to find some lunch for Bree and I. This afternoon I need to decide which UFO to finish up. I'm thinking I'll get Sheldon the Turtle finished along with the other Playground Mitten.



3 comments:

  1. Isn't it nice to finish something that you tried so hard to forget about??? HAHA! Especially when it's getting kind of chilly around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaity will love them. Besides, who cares if one is twisted or not.
    I was relieved to find the needles, one set was $$. I didn't want to tell Grilltech that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I do remember those - I guess I thought you'd already finished them!

    ReplyDelete