Nov 23, 2007

Drive By Posting

This is going to be a drive by posting. I need to get the girls fed.

I finished the 3x3 Cable Socks with Moss Stitch.

Dsc03256


Pattern Stats:



Dsc03258



Pattern: 3x3 Cable Socks with Moss Stitch from Sensational Knitted Socks
Yarn: Dream in Color Smooshy sock yarn, color Happy Forest.
Needles: 2.5mm, 32" Knit Picks Classic Circ
Mods: None

I love this pattern and I really loved the yarn. I'll definitely be ordering more Dream in Color. These are my new favorite socks.



6 comments:

  1. They look great! I just added to my Dream in Color collection today - my LYS was having a Black Friday sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they would be one of my favorite pairs, too! Nice color, nice pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those socks are so great! I'm tempted.... I'm tempted... Must be strong....

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely drive by post! Those socks look great. Did you find the cabling made them tighter? I love DIC. So soft! How cute to pose them with the toys. Hope your turkey day was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The socks are gorgeous! I'm lovin' Dream in color Smooshy too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are lovely. Grilltech would love the color.

    ReplyDelete