Nov 5, 2007

More Updates

Some of you all requested a re-shoot of the Baby Kimono. I'll be the first to admit that garments look much better on a model then they do laying flat in a chair. So without farther ado I give you "Kimono Modeled"

Dscn2131


I swear she can smile big smiles....honestly! I just can't seem to catch it in a picture. *sigh*....it's my main mission now.

Dscn2133


These photos were the best in the group. 15 month toddlers do not like sitting still for long periods of time....well at least mine doesn't. It is a wee bit big on her. I probably could have gotten away with making her the 12 month size instead. I don't really like the ties. They either need to be shortened up or I need to replace them with snaps.



This is the last shot of Kaity's scarf until it's completed.



Dscn2137



I doubt it will take me long to finish this. For anyone interested you can get about 19 inches of scarf knit out of one ball of Patons SWS when using the Palindrome scarf pattern. I'm not bothering to make sure that the stripes are matching up. I just grabbed a second skein and started knitting. If you want the stripes to match you may want to grab a total of 5 skeins for this scarf.



I'm off to enjoy the rest of my quiet time before my supermodel wakes up and demands breakfast!



9 comments:

  1. So Cute! What a wonderful model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I think her smile is great! So is the sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, she has a very sweet smile - even if it's not a big grin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, Cute, Cute! oohh, happy baby! Must.Smooch.Baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bree is very cute. Oh and the sweater is very nice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good to me, and besides they grow so fast, it's gives Bree time to enjoy wearing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I'm behind on my comments!
    Bree looks adorable in her little coat, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable! I love this little sweater too...it looks so soft and comfy! :)

    ReplyDelete