Dec 20, 2006

Books, Books, Books



Yippy....I got my books in early. I wasn't expecting them till Thurs and Fri so when both orders came in today I was super happy. Thank you survey sites for providing me with the opportunity to earn gift certificates....lol.

Now all I'm waiting on is my to orders of sock yarn and a Sock Monkey pattern. I search the internet high and low for a Sock Monkey pattern that I could knit and all I could find was how to make Sock Monkeys from socks....didn't want that. I was stoked when I found a lady on eBay who was selling her pattern....YIPPY!!!! I'm going to try to make my oldest a Sock Monkey out of her most favorite color, Pink. How thrilled she'll be. I'm hoping that I can keep it a surprise and make it a b-day present.

After the first of the year I'm going to be busy. I've got a baby blanket I need to get started, my oldest child's b-day is coming up so I'm going to need to get started on the Sock Monkey, and I'm thinking about starting sweaters for both my girls over the summer so they'll be done by winter.

Labels:



No comments:

Post a Comment