Dec 15, 2006

Lookie, Lookie @ My WIP Sidebar

Hot damn!!! I finally got the sidebar to work. Come to find out the html is different in bloggers beta version, which is the one that I am using since I just sign up this month. I got the updated code from jacquie who posted it out on the following message board: http://bloggersparadise.forumhum.com/viewtopic.php?t=22

I changed the WIP's to mine and woohoo I now have a working Works in Progress sidebar. I've been wracking my brain over why I couldn't get it to work when there were others on blogger that had it working. Now all I have to do is customize it with my own fav colors and it'll be perfect.

Needless to say this experience brought back flashbacks of my Java and C++ programming classes...I passed them with B's but don't ask me how I did it when I can remember a damn thing.

I'll post more on my sock later if I get a chance. I have to grocery shop, finish the laundry, tidy the house up, etc, etc, etc. Seems the work is never done. : )

Labels:



No comments:

Post a Comment