Dec 25, 2006

Christmas In Idaho



Christmas here went great. Kaity loved all her gifts and Bree was pretty much indifferent to everything except a set of teether toy keys....lol. She was partial to the wrapping paper and did help rip the wrapping paper off her presents. She did a lot more then I expected for only being 21 weeks old.

Santa "my parents" brought me a set of the Knit Pick Options needles....talk about being happy, happy, happy. I've been diggin' and drooling over those needles since my mom got her set while she was up here. I can't wait till I get started on the baby blanket for expected baby "peanut"....don't know if it's a boy or girl yet. Either way I'm still an Auntie....lol. Guess I'll be starting a sweater for Kaity soon.....gotta break in my new needles. **Giggling like a school girl again**....I seem to be doing that a lot here lately.

Kaity gave me a cute set of snowman earrings and a pretty silver heart ring with a pink stone in the center. I'd post a pic but the only pics I have of them are with me in my PJ's and I have to draw the line at posting pics of me in my PJ's....lol. We gave her money so that she could buy Shawn and I gifts through her Secret Santa fund raiser at school. She picked everything out on her own in secret without Shawn and I knowing what they were. She's very proud of the gifts she picked out and Shawn and I love them to death.

Labels:



No comments:

Post a Comment