Dec 17, 2006

Kaitlyn's Crochet Blankie


Here's my only crochet project going on right now. It's taken me forever to get this far. I still need to put a few more rows of orange, put the green rows in, put a section of pink rows, and then go around the two sides to finish it up. If it sounds like a lot of work then you are on the right track....lol.

I can't remember if I started this afghan before I had my youngest. If I started it before then I've been working on this afghan for more then 5 months. I'm using Caron Brights. This yarn is so soft. The reason it's taking so long to work up is because the rows are single crochet so it takes more rows to make the afghan the right size. Can't you tell my oldest has a thing for bright colors....lol. The only thing that shocked all of us is that she didn't want the whole blanket done in Pink.

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment