Dec 8, 2006

Kaitlyn's Second Pair of Socks


Here's the second set of socks that I made for my daughter. These seem to be her most favorite, mostly because of the color. I'd have to say I love the color too and wouldn't mind making a set for myself with this yarn. I made these socks using a basic sock pattern and Regia Ringel on a US size 3 needle. I just love bright yarn and can't wait till I have some more money saved up so I can go check out the sock yarns at my local yarn shops. I have one that carries Opal yarns and another one that carries a variety of other brands. I've got my eye on some Lorna's Lace for the next set of socks for me. There are so many colors I'm not sure what to choose. I've got a few skeins of Knit Picks sock yarn coming in for myself. They are having a sale on their self patterning sock yarns. Unfortunately the ones on sale are almost all gone. I'm wondering if they won't be bring in something different after the first of the year. They have such nice yarn at great prices.

Labels: , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment