Dec 27, 2006

Snowflake

I decided to take a break from sock knitting tonight and instead worked on the Snowflake pattern from Berroco I thought it was pretty and wanted to give it a try. Of course I don't have any white yarn so my snowflake is orange....lol and to top it all off the center of the snowflake may end up being a different color because I don't think I have enough orange to finish up....lol. Oh well, it doesn't matter since this was just an experiment to see how the pattern turned out. I have noticed a few minor errors in the pattern but nothing that most knitters wouldn't be able to pick up on as they were knitting. I'm a fairly new knitter and I caught them. I'll take a pic of it after I get it done. If I like it I may make more. My mom had the idea of maybe putting them together to make a throw or something. I think that would be pretty.

Labels:



No comments:

Post a Comment