Dec 26, 2006

Second Sock

Between an hour or so of knitting last night, a bit of knitting this morning and a row off and on today I've managed to get 4.5 inches of my 6.5 in leg length on sock number two that I'm knitting for myself. As much as I want to start another sock for Kaity or Bree, I decided to wait till I got my sock done. I'll post a pic of my progress latter tonight when I get done knitting for the night. I can't believe how much progress I've made on sock #2. Won't be too much longer before I'm wearing my new socks.

I might be heading for my shopping trip this weekend. My sis and I haven't completely decided yet but I know I need to get out of the house. I'm so looking forward to it. Plus Shawn told me to get a ball winder for myself. He said he doesn't mind being my swift, so I'll go with the ball winder for now....lol. One of these days I'll shell out the money for a swift but the winder is on the top of my priority list right now.

I don't mind winding by hand but my wrists start to kill me about halfway through a 50 gm ball of sock yarn. I have carpal tunnel and arthritis so my joints don't care for that motion for long times. Funny thing is that the knitting doesn't seem to bother either the carpal tunnel or the arthritis....Thank Goodness. There's no way I'm giving up knitting.

Labels:



No comments:

Post a Comment