Dec 14, 2006

Knitting Needle Case

Look at me, I'm a blogging fool today. This is the third post for the day.

Here is my knitting needles home. This case will hold both straight and double point. I've got both types of needles in my case. I bought this case from a lady who sells them out at eBay. I think I paid about $20 for the case including shipping. I've priced them on other sites so $20 is a pretty good deal. As I get more needles I will need more organization but for now this works perfect for me.

So far this case works because I've only got two sets of double point needles. I've got one set of 8" in sizes US 1 - 10.5 and then I have a set of 6" in sizes US 2 - 5. The 8" needles work great for me when I'm working on socks for myself or my oldest but they definitely don't work for infant socks. I've been looking at some 5" needles from Brittnay Birch and the metal double points from Knit Picks. I've heard that Brittnay will replace a snapped needle with new ones if you contact them. That's definitely appealing to me since I've already snapped on needle....mostly due to my stupidity...lol.

Labels:



No comments:

Post a Comment