Dec 9, 2006

Knitting Like Crazy

Well I didn't get much in the way of knitting done today. I had a lot of running around to do but I'm sure I will get some quiet time tonight after the kids are in bed. I did get quite a bit done on my sock last night. I'm down to the toe decrease and then all I need to do is graft it and get started on the second one. The rest of this sock is going to go quickly. It's getting started on the other one....the ribbing takes a little longer but I like the look of it.

I do think I'm going to start another sock for my oldest daughter. Her socks work up so quickly. She has a 6 in foot so the cast on is small and the sock works up so quickly. I can only imagine how fast a set of baby socks will work up, which is why I can't wait to get some shorter needles on order. I would love to knit some socks that will stay on my little ones foot. Most commercial bought socks fall off her feet. Carters makes socks that stay on but they are a small fortune for a few pairs of socks. I have plenty of sock yarn left overs that would make cute socks for her little feet.

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment