Dec 23, 2006

Internet Problems Again

We thought the internet problems were resolved yesterday but shortly after I got done with all my posts, we started to have problems again. At least I got my blogging and email fix....lol. We spent a good amount of time on the phone with the cable company who said it was our lines and that they wouldn't be able to get out here till Tues (26 Dec) to fix it.....aaaahhh can't go that long without internet. Someone from the local office came out and guess what, it wasn't our lines, it was the cruddy modem they gave us. We hooked up our own Motorola Surboard and you know what.....internet works like a charm. Needless to say we will be arguing more for the cable company to take the $3 fee off so I can use my Surfboard. They've been telling us that they can't remove the $3 lease fee for the modem. Well let me tell you, they WILL be removing the fee because I'm using my modem. The modem is like 4 years old and is still working great....Go Motorola....lol.

Labels:



No comments:

Post a Comment