Dec 17, 2006

My Socks


This is what I've got done on my sock thus far. I haven't worked on it today but I'm sure I will later on this evening. I had grocery shopping to do so no knitting today. : )

I think the socks are working up quite nicely. I've got the gusset decreases done and now all I need to do is work on the foot length. Unfortunately I have a size 9 foot so I have to go like 6 inches on the foot from where I picked up all the stitches before I start my toe decreases. It's one of those times when I wished my footsies were just a tad bit smaller.

Another good note is I scored 12 skeins of sock yarn on eBay for like $20. I got 10 skeins of Knit Picks Parade and Simple Stripe and 2 skeins of Schoeller Stahl Fortissima. I can't wait till I get that in the mail....Yippy!!! If all goes well I might see that by Saturday. I'm also waiting on some Lorna's Lace Sport yarn in Rainbow colorway. I bought a skein to make up a pair of socks for Kaity. The colors are so bright and pretty. She picked it out for herself and of course she can't wait for Mommy to make her another pair.

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment