Dec 24, 2006

Super Goodie Box From Sue


I got Sue's Goodie Box in for helping her out with her blog. Oh boy was it a packed box. She set me lots and lots of different sock yarns and 2 sets of Rosewood DPN's in Size US 0 & 1. The sizes I needed so I could start making socks for Bree. Well you can guess what I'll be starting tonight...Lol.

I was completely surprised when I got the box. I was sitting there speechless with a huge grin on my face as I unpacked the box. It was definitely a wonderful surprise. I've never had this much sock yarn before. You'll have to picture a 28 year old mother of two squealing and giggling like a little school girl.

Sue....Thank You so much for the wonderful sock yarns and needles. They are very much appreciated and will definitely be put to good use.

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment