Dec 15, 2006

Finally....Socks for Me!!!


I've finally got a pair of socks started for me. After the incident with frogging the whole sock from the other ones I started, I had decided to wait a few before I started a new pair. I decided to let the other yarn sit and decided to go with the Knit Picks Simple Stripes yarn that I got in the other day. So far it seems to be a pretty good yarn to work with....doesn't split really bad or anything like that. I'm going with a basic sock pattern on size US 2 needles with a 2 inch cuff in 2x2 ribbing and then switching to stockinette for the rest of the cuff. My next set of socks will probably be the Mock Croc pattern from Knit Picks website done in my Kool-Aid dyed sock yarn.....Yippy!!!! I can't wait to give that one a try. I also have some books coming in from Amazon.com and Overstock.com.....thank you survey sites. It took me quite a few months of taking surveys and reading emails but I ended up with a total of $55 dollars in gift cards....WooHoo. It was enough to get 4 books. I'll definitely be posting about my books when they come in.

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment