Dec 28, 2006

Finished Snowflake

I finished the snowflake tonight. The pics I took of it are before it was blocked so it the points at the end aren't there, they're folded in. Plus I managed to work on my socks for a little bit. I finished the heel flap, heel turn and got the picked up the gusset stitches. If all goes well I'll get the gusset decreases and a good chunk of the foot done tomorrow.

When these socks are done I'm going to be starting on my Sock KALs and get some socks made for Bree. I've already got the yarn and pattern for my SocknitterSAM KAL. I'm also part of Socktopia 2007, which is suppose to kick off 31 Dec. and 6 Socks KAL.

We have to head up to Costco's for our monthly shopping but can't take off till Shawn gets off work. He has to go in for a few hours tomorrow. It was only suppose to be for 1 hour but somehow it's managed to turn into 4 hours. Hopefully that's all it ends up being. I'm not going to count on it though.

Labels: , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment