Aug 30, 2007

A Little Knitting, A Lotta Moving

Boy was today super crazy busy.  The packing company came in today to pack up our stuff.  We ended up with 3 fabulous packers, Ms. B and the Misters E & C.  Wonderful wonderful people.  The were great with Kaity and were more then happy to enlist her help in getting everything packed up.

I did manage to knit about 10 rows on the Melon Stripe blanket after the packers left.  We all sat down in the living room to take a break so of course I had to pull out the knitting.  The Melon Stripe blanket requires no pattern because it's being worked similar to the Grandma's Favorite dishcloth pattern.

I have pics of all the rooms but left the camera in Bree's room.  I'm not brave enough to sneak into her room while she's sleeping so I will post pics tomorrow of my all my "Box Mountains".

The moving truck will be here tomorrow to finish packing and to load up everything.  We'll be checking in to Billeting tomorrow afternoon.  I'm not looking forward to that because we are moving in to a two story house that is only cooled by a swap cooler....yuck!  So the next 5 days will be kinda yuck but at least I'll have highspeed internet.  :~)

Well I'm outta here.  I need sleep....lots of sleep!



5 comments:

  1. So glad you had good packers. That counts for a lot. Sounds like everything is progressing smoothly. Glad you got in some knitting and blogging time. Good luck today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on the downhill slide, now - soon you'll be settled into the new place. In the meantime, good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, get yourself some good sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. a swap cooler? and you will only be in Billeting for 5 days? then do you get to move into your new hoem?
    glad the packers were good!

    ReplyDelete